True Weeds True Weeds

Hahaha!

I gotta say, at first I didn't expect much of this. But when the kid pulled the gun on his dad, oh man that was hilarious. This is just great, but I don't know why xD 9/10

Nintendo DSi "Promo" Nintendo DSi "Promo"

Funny!

Although the animation is fairly simple, the comedy is great! This was really funny and I hope it makes its way through judgment! 9/10

TechFinch responds:

Thanks for your support/feedback.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Getting Old?

Now let me say that the animation is brilliant. The voices and music are exceptional. But what happened to the story? Now, while the first two Charlie movies were interesting and funny, this one is really... the same! Look at the story line of #2 and this new one: Charlie gets interrupted by Pink and Blue, who for some insane reason drag Charlie into a completely random "Save-the-world" situation, which he dislikes. The three then pass crazily named creatures, real or invisible, only to be greeted by a chorus of random singing creatures, who eventually spontaneously combust. Charlie will then be incapacitated by some means, and have something taken from him e.g. kidney, horn, and possessions.

Like I said, I love your animation technique, and everything but the storyline. I think if you moved on from the same generic Charlie plot, you'd get a really, really good movie happening.

I did enjoy the accent on the main singing creature.

I'm going to give you 5/10 for this. The 5 points are for skilled animation, music and voices. Want 10 points next time, then change the storyline.

Stamper's Quest For Fags Stamper's Quest For Fags

I'm addicted!

Despite the couple of little bugs in this game, it is an overall fun game to play! It's simple, yet fun. It's addictive, but in a good way! Still trying for all the medals, but well done nonetheless! 9/10

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

I love this game!

I never thought a game containing cute fuzzy animals could be so cool! I finally got all the achievements. Well done! 10/10

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Wow!

Although it was difficult, that was a really entertaining game! I finally got through it all, after a few hours of playing. Well done as usual! 10/10

**Happy Ducks Snes 8bit Song** **Happy Ducks Snes 8bit Song**

Great!

Great, catchy, nice job man! Can I use this in one of my games?

DjRocALot responds:

yeah ofc!

I kissed a Man. I kissed a Man.

Better than the original!

Oh my god this is hilarious! Much better than the shitty Katy Perry version. 10/10

A Rainy Day Echoing the Storm A Rainy Day Echoing the Storm

Sweet!

This is pretty cool! It's nice and ambient, simplistic, yet entertaining. Very nice work! 9/10